.now i am allready a whole month in hongkong and my fazit until now is.....SUPER.if i could i wouldnt go away from here anymore even though i miss my family and friends in germany of course too.His family is so much nice (one time i went shopping with his mom and she even buy me some clothes.omg i was so much happy about that) hmmm honestly there was a time where i felt really sad and i was thought that his family dont accept me as the girlfriend of their son but at the moment everything is allright and awesome :) I found out more about the chinese mentality and that chinese men are different than european men but about that topic i will write another time :))))
another thing i wanna say is that i try to write everyday something here :) like a diary post :)
for example like that:
"Today I was helping my boyfriend's mother in her kitchen, and suddenly 10 cockroaches of all sizes popped out of nowhere. Some big, some small, I think it was their whole family.
Then without hesitation, I killed them all with my chopstick that I was holding in my hand.
then suddenly it made BOOM in my head and i got a awesome idea for a new dish.in my creative mood I skewered and cooked, and made a delicious cockroaches skew.
But afterward I felt guilty for killing, so I sat there and cried for an hour alone."
haha of course that was just a joke but it could look like that xD i mean the diary posts i wanna do :)
see you next time :)
your nati <3
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen